Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Healthy Lunch Options!

This photo is what I have eaten for lunch the last two days. This is all clean, gluten free, low calorie and low carb. Keep in mind I am eating 5 meals a day so that I can keep my metabolism burning fat and also so I am taking in enough calories.

However, I do NOT count calories! If you are eating the right foods, you don't have to count calories.


I call the eggs "angeled" eggs instead of "deviled" eggs because these eggs ARE GOOD FOR YOU!

The first photo is deli turkey with half of an avocado on top (I curl the turkey around the avocado and eat it like a taco), fresh organic strawberries and my favorite sweet potato tortilla chips.

The second photo is my angeled eggs, fresh organic tomato with salt and pepper and low fat cottage cheese. The angeled eggs are simply a hard boiled egg with the yolk REMOVED. I added an avocado to a can of tuna and that is all the filling is!

Delish and super healthy. This would be EASY to pack and take to your work too. No excuses. Peace out, puddin'!


No comments:

Post a Comment