Sunday, August 15, 2010

7 Days of Y-O-G-A!!!

Usually, I only do my yoga DVD 2-3 days a week. BUT this week, I'm going to attempt to do it every day! It's BRUTAL, it's HARDCORE, and it makes me SWEAT like a *insert something sweaty here, because I can't think of anything*

I NEED to lose a lot of weight this week, so I'm going to try this. I've already made up my mind - I'm doing it. Hopefully, I can motivate you, too!

So, please join me! I'm declaring this NATIONAL YOGA WEEK, because, well...just because!

Again, here is the Yoga DVD that I do. I HIGHLY recommend it, it's awesome! You will get an AMAZING workout and I swear, I even FEEL lighter when I get through with it. The whole tape is an hour long, I do the whole thing.

It's only 5 bucks, what are you waiting for?

I'm going RIGHT NOW to do this tape. Mamaw just took Braylon to a movie, so it's time for Mommy to go get in shape.

IS it time for YOU to get into shape too? I say: HECK YES

Even if you're already in shape, working out releases endorphins and makes you FEEL GOOD!

Active Moms: Always Tired? WORKOUT!! IT will give you energy to keep uo with those kids, and have a better time being able to play with them longer :)

No comments:

Post a Comment