Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Welcome to my New Blog!

Hi everyone! Welcome to my new blog!

This is LONG overdue. I've been procrastinating starting a blog for over a year now. But then something just hit me, and I decided to give it a try :)

I have lots of plans for this blog! I want to talk about everything - weight loss and exercise, health and healthy cooking, art and design and things that inspire me...I've got LOTS of things I just can't wait to share with you!

Please check back daily as I plan to post as often as I can. I've got a few years worth of things to share with you and need some time to get everything gathered together.

I will be posting a link to my blog on my business website as well as facebook. Please follow me!

Thank for reading...

Teshia

No comments:

Post a Comment