Sunday, August 15, 2010

Free Weight Loss Sheet - Keep track of your progress!!!

One of my BIGGEST tips for keeping track of your goals and staying healthy with your diet and exercise it to WRITE EVERYTHING DOWN!!!

I designed these sheets in Photoshop, and have been using them for 10 weeks now. I hand this on a cork board in my kitchen, but you can print them out and put them on your fridge, in the dining room...wherever is best for you.

I wanted to go ahead and share these with everyone, and get them online so that YOU can print them out and use them now too!!!

Ok, so here is the sheet. I'm going to post a link to it here too so you can see it larger and print it out on a full page: http://www.corporateavedesign.com/images/weekly-dietexercise.jpg

My week starts out on Sunday. I have my weigh-ins every Saturday morning. Each day has a check box, so you can check off your 2 servings of caffeine (I have one coffee and one can of pop each day), your eight 8oz servings of water, and your vitamin. Those are JUST as important as your food intake.

The green section at the top you can write your workouts in. Add up your weekly calories each day and write them in the pink section under "Weekly Calories" and there is also a place for writing notes there. You could write your weight loss in there or goals for the week!

I really hope this helps you out. It lets you see everything and keep it too for future reference. GOOD LUCK!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment